Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Moonlight



Dear You,
I had a dream of you again. Lost in the snow I was searching for a safety place. It was a nightmare from someone I´ve lost for years. I was running away, like everytime. But soon there were only snow. Then, I was screaming, as loud as I can.

Bright moonlight blinded my eyes, everywhere only snow and bleakness and cruel silence.
In the moment where I wanted to give up, your warm and dark shadow saved my eyes from the cruel moonlight. Wisps of black hair were falling smoothly in your face. Again I can only remember dark brown eyes which looked like black pearls and a soothing smile.
Arms around me, spending warmth. Hands combing my red hair lovingly. There were words which break through the silence, but I can´t remember your voice, your name, your lovely words. But I remember sounds of a piano and a violin. No one where standing on this white field, only some trees were watching us. They saw us dancing, slowly and lightly to the melody, played by the full moon.
I was smiling, but can´t remember your smile.
You were so warm.
I was putting my arms around you to be close to you. How I enjoyed your near, your heartbeat next to my heart, the calming voice which I forgot.
I was saved until the moment where I´ve lost the body which was holding me. It was falling apart like an illusion of snowflakes. This fear of loneliness…..Where are you now? Where?
The melody became still and again bright moonlight blinded my eyes. I was falling down into the snow, overwhelmed by fear. Only your warmth stayed around me.

I awaked weeping. The melody of my dream was playing the hole night by my mobile phone. With closed eyes,  I was searching you next to me in my bed, with the foolish hope you could be there, but I was alone. Only the one I´ve lost years ago was looking at me from a picture a friend drawed for me. I miss him, and I miss you like hell everytime when the full moon is shining into my little room and the melody played again and again for hours, breaking the silence of snow.

13 years have passed since we met each other for the first time and you never left me alone without saying why. Only in this one dream. And now I am waiting until we meet again. Maybe in spring and not in these cruel winter time.  And I can´t stop sleeping since I am missing you so bad. So, come back to me and we were running away like everytime, to places all over the world, to feel free and to escape the nightmares which plague us.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen